Monday, October 6, 2008

Little kids, Looney Tunes, and Lizards

It was a good weekend!

Mommy and the kids (and yes, Reese's legs are as long as they look!)

Isn't this a sweet little outfit? We love the boots, dress, bow, and hand-me-downs in general!

Aunt Tiff getting some kisses (we're glad she came to see us!!)

David and I were talking the other day about how today's cartoons are not at all like what we used to watch. We thought the boys would enjoy some Looney Tunes, and we were right! David found them a DVD of Looney Tunes and this is a picture of them cackling at Sylvester's misfortune. It was a huge hit!

When we get home after dark, there are sometimes lizards hanging out on our garage doors. The boys love trying to catch them - here's Daddy helping them out. Sunday night, there were several out, Caden caught one by the tail and soon had just a tail, and another lizard (the one in the picture) climbed up Luke's arm and into his shirt - pretty funny! :)

We also got to visit with Ken, Jami and Sophie - it was so nice of them to come see us, and we had such a great time! Hopefully she will send the pics she took, and I'll pass them along. (I don't know how I didn't get any pics of their sweet family!)

No comments: