Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sweet Sammies with Some Sweet Friends

We went to Fort Worth and met our great friends "Aunt" Jodie and Owen at Sweet Sammies!!

(We actually met for lunch first, but we went to a nice italian restaurant where we were probably under-dressed and Reese was not at her best, and we ate and got out of there asap, with no pics.  On to the good stuff.)

Sweet Sammies has fresh baked cookies and Blue Bell ice cream that you can get separately or combine for a delicious sandwich!!
(No, Reese is not wearing a shirt.  The ice cream was very brightly colored and  I didn't want her to ruin her shirt, and we didn't know anyone else there - we still thought she looked pretty cute!)

Jodie and I in our first picture together since her wedding.  It's been a while!!  She's my best friend from college and the only roommate out of 7 that I had in college that I'm still friends with!!
We met later in August at a McDonald's in Denton, and it was fun to think about us meeting in the same town we first met about 12 years ago when our lives were a lot different than they are now!!


Jodie and her little man Owen

All the rugrats

We moved outside for a brighter picture, but it was a little too bright for Luke.
We love our sweet friends and were so glad to get to spend some time with them!!


No comments: