We are moving to the small community of Seymour, Texas, next week! (Around the 22nd of June.) David has accepted the pastorate at First Baptist Church there and we are so excited to be starting this new adventure. We are sad to leave such great friends but know that friends remain close despite distance. The town of Seymour has about 3,000 of the nicest people you've ever met. Lots of farming and ranching, and lots of animals. And, speaking of animals, my kids LOVE them. L.O.V.E!!!
On May 20th, Ms. May, owner of the May Farm here in Abilene, brought several animals to our Mother's Day Out program for the children to experience. It was awesome! I got to go outside during all 3 of my kids' class's times which was SO nice! (Thanks Ms. Chasity!)
There's not much explaining needed, so enjoy the pictures!
Reese watching the animals get unloaded...
Time to pet them!
She kind of wanted to feed them, but not if it meant getting close enough for them to touch her!!
Luke's turn!
Caden's Turn!!
I think he is so handsome!!
SO! We're getting packed and ready!! I'm going to try to get caught up on posts - I'm about 3 weeks behind and a lot of fun has been had so far this summer. BUT it shouldn't be long until the posts start looking more like Seymour and less like Abilene! We're really looking forward to a change of pace, and I'm so excited to give the kids a totally different lifestyle than they've known - complete with new friends and lots more animals (including a dog of their own - coming soon!)!!




No comments:
Post a Comment